I just heard that the upcoming production of Legally Blonde at Hillcrest High School is in need of some props, specifically:
- a small, white vanity or dressing table
- empty cans of Red Bull
- a stuffed, “lifelike” cat, preferably white
- two salon capes, preferably turquoise
- a copy of Town & Country magazine
- a stuffed squirrel
- a seated “hard bonnet” hair dryer
- five graduation caps
- some “nice looking” book bags
- a stop watch
If you have any of this stuff and are willing to loan it to the production, I’m told you can drop it off on the table in front of the auditorium. Label any items you’d like returned. Questions? Contact Kathi Allman at email@example.com.
Legally Blonde will be performed at 7 p.m. on Nov. 15, 16, and 17.