Pinkberry addict and Preston Royal frequenter (the two could be related) Nancy Nichols reports that Cava Restaurant has closed. I’d imagine the location had something to do with it. It took me upwards of two months on the Preston Hollow beat to realize it was there. After that, it took me a while to finally determine that the crescent moon in the logo was a ‘c’ rather than an ‘f’.
Reader PollSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Latest in Real Estate
- Living Free From Food Guilt
- Mail Tale: Case of the Missing Results
- Flashback to the ’90s Feels Too Familiar
- Sensational Summer Spreads
- Fill Your Yard, Home With Color This Season
- Does Dallas Want Healthy Restaurants?
- Bring Back the Brass This Summer
- Here Are Colors to Consider in 2016
- Need Some Design Inspiration? Just Look Around You
Ursuline Grad, Athlete, Author to Sign Book | Preston Hollow People says:
Supreme Allied Condista says:
Louisa Meyer says:
Michelle Stroescu says:
THIS MONTH’S ISSUE
April 17 @ 10:00 am - September 18 @ 5:00 pm
June 1 - August 7
June 6 @ 10:00 am - September 4 @ 6:00 pm
July 6 @ 8:15 pm - July 29 @ 8:15 pm
Avatars by Sterling Adventures