TJ’s Fresh Seafood market is a family-owned establishment at the southwest corner of Preston and Forest known for its commitment to really fresh seafood. While it’s brick-and-mortar shop is a for-real market, they also have a catering business. Wanna catch a taste? Chase Cheatham will be making a splash representing at Taste of Dallas on Sunday at 1 p.m. at Fair Park. He’ll be serving Bay of Fundy Salmon with Wasabi Butter.
Reader PollSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Latest in Real Estate
- Living Free From Food Guilt
- Mail Tale: Case of the Missing Results
- Flashback to the ’90s Feels Too Familiar
- Sensational Summer Spreads
- Fill Your Yard, Home With Color This Season
- Does Dallas Want Healthy Restaurants?
- Bring Back the Brass This Summer
- Here Are Colors to Consider in 2016
- Need Some Design Inspiration? Just Look Around You
Ursuline Grad, Athlete, Author to Sign Book | Preston Hollow People says:
Supreme Allied Condista says:
Louisa Meyer says:
Michelle Stroescu says:
THIS MONTH’S ISSUE
April 17 @ 10:00 am - September 18 @ 5:00 pm
June 1 - August 7
June 6 @ 10:00 am - September 4 @ 6:00 pm
July 6 @ 8:15 pm - July 29 @ 8:15 pm
Avatars by Sterling Adventures