Client Service Coordinator
People Newspapers a D Magazine affiliate is looking for a smart, creative client service coordinator. This individual will work closely with the advertising sales team and publisher to provide excellent customer service and assist with prospecting new customers. Candidates must be self-starters, resourceful and able to thrive in high pressure, but fun environment.
CLIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create new business opportunities through research and prospecting
- Assist advertising team by thoroughly qualify new opportunities to determine whether prospects are good potential clients
- Manage relationships throughout the entire production cycle, from initial contact through ad materials and placement
- Expand & maintain client relationships: assist advertising team members in developing creative campaigns / proposals to help clients achieve their business objective
- Work with creative team to develop effective sales material and execute distribution of sales materials to existing and potential clients
- Assist in day to day operational activities- including, but not limited to: client communication, maintenance within CRM system, lead tracking, competitive research
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE, AND ATTRIBUTES OF IDEAL CANDIDATES
- Bachelor’s degree + 1-3 years administrative/support experience
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive and adaptable
- Ability to research to find decision makers
- Comfortable working both independently and as a team player
- Loyal, honest, high-energy, driven, strong work ethic, good sense of humor
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation plan
- Company benefits include medical, dental insurance, disability, retirement savings, paid holidays, and personal days.
To apply for this position, email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Freelance Reporters and Photographers
People Newspapers is seeking smart, self-motivated freelance reporters and photographers for our monthly newspapers. Freelancers must be able to meet provided deadlines. Previous published journalism experience is preferred. Applicants must provide at least three samples of work. Knowledge of AP Style is necessary. WordPress experience is a plus. For writers, the ability to meet with sources in person is not mandatory but is preferred. Photographers must have flexible schedules and means of transportation. Demonstrated knowledge of our coverage area and audiences is preferable.
To apply, email a cover letter, your resume, and work samples to [email protected].