People Newspapers, a D Magazine affiliate, is seeking a highly motivated Advertising Sales Executive to drive sales revenue and growth for the company. This is a “hunter” role and provides exceptional players with uncapped earning potential as well as professional development.
Key Account Executive Responsibilities
- Create new business opportunities through personal selling activities and great networking
- Thoroughly qualify new opportunities to determine whether prospects are good potential clients for People Newspapers publishing: Park Cities People and Preston Hollow People.
- Manage relationships throughout the entire sales cycle, from initial contact through execution of the client campaign
- Develop creative campaigns / proposals that help clients achieve their business objectives
- Consistently win new business and achieve personal revenue goals
- Expand and maintain existing client relationships
Requirements, Experience, and Sales Attributes of Ideal Candidates
- Bachelor’s degree + 1-3 years sales experience
- Very strong prospecting skills. Committed to consistent daily selling behaviors
- Well-networked in the Dallas marketplace. Should be involved with industry associations and have a strong personal network
- Ability to get in front of high-level decision makers
- Consultative selling experience a must
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Loyal, honest, high-energy, driven, strong work ethic, good sense of humor
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive comp plan and uncapped incentive program
- Benefits include medical, dental insurance, disability, retirement savings, paid holidays, and personal days.
If you’re interested in applying, please email Publisher Pat Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.