Nancy Dedman will be the first honorary chair the 30th annual National Philanthropy Day Luncheon on Friday, Nov. 13.
Registration begins at 11:30 a.m. and the luncheon, held at the Hyatt regency Dallas, will begin at noon. Tickets are $85 a piece, or you can sponsor a table.
Chairs are Sarah Elliott and Rebecca Rhule of CFRE. South Texas Money Management will act as the anniversary diamond sponsor and KERA will act as presenting sponsor. The Greater Dallas Chapter of Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP … whew) will present the event.
- Outstanding Philanthropists – Cecilia and Garrett Boone
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser –Nancy Strauss Halbreich
- Outstanding Fundraising Executive –James N. Falk, CFRE
- Outstanding Foundation –The Moody Foundation
- Outstanding Corporation –JPMorgan Chase
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy – Kendall Deitch
- Special Recognition Award – Scott Murray