The Second Annual Mockingbird Music Festival returns this June featuring the best of Dallas-Fort Worth’s music scene with local artists performing live each Friday through July.
The season will kick off at 4 p.m. June 7 with the American rock band The Roomsounds. Additionally, attendees will enjoy family-friendly food and fun to performances, including free cotton candy and snow cone stands, and face painting.
The series of concerts will include other artists such as Raised Right Men, a Honky Tonk band from Denton; Dani and Kris, an acoustic pop duo; local favorite Eddie Coker, and a wide range of other artists with almost every musical genre represented throughout the festival.
The live performances will take place on the second-floor terrace, located in front of The Angelika theater.
- June 7 – The Roomsounds
- June 14 – Eddie Coker (Complimentary face painter on site)
- June 21 – Raised Right Men
- June 28 – BJ Sticker and the Kings
- July 12 – Dani and Kris (5-7 p.m.)
- July 19 – Ryan Berg and the Velvet Ears
- July 26 – Jordan Caine and Friends